I took my first depo provera shot November 5. I got a regular period on November 23. I had unprotected sex right before I started my period (same day). Starting around the end of December I started to become more emotional, I started craving some foods and eating more, I started feeling nauseous and dizzy. Today is January 27, a few days ago I started feeling a pressure in my lower abdomen and soreness, I'm gaining a little weight, and I feel tired all the time. Could I be pregnant?

Hey i was wondering did u turn up pregnant i really need feedback

Hey i was wondering did u turn up pregnant i really need feedback im 15 im really scared and confused

I took my first depo shot in January. And then my 2nd on April 5th this year. The doctor told me to not have unprotected sex for 2 weeks. I did two days after I gotta shot. I know it's too early to tell but I been really tired all the time, I will eat tons of food all day and never get full; ill feel like I haven't ate at all. Ill get moody. And I cry over everything. I been getting bad headaches every day, I'm breaking out, and when I lay on my stomach it hurts. It gets hard and feels heavy sometimes. I get little cramps here and there and think Imma start my period but I just spot for like 30 minutes and then it goes away. I don't know what's going on with my body, but does anyone have any ideas? I'm almost 17, and pretty scared right now.

And I have also been feeling sick everyday for the past week. Morning and night..