I had a frenuloplasty yesterday and was just looking for some other guys to share their experiences and to ask a few questions.

Did all of you find it succesful in the end and not have to have a circumcision or anything to fix it after?

Did you all notice a difference afterwards e,g aesthetically, did sex stil hurt after, did sex feel better after..?

Is there anything else you noticed that is worth pointing out? or any advice and tips?

One question regarding myself is that although i only had it done just over 24hours ago, i have pulled my foreskin back a few times to wash it but the frenulum still seems tight and pulls the head with it the further you pull the skin back? im not sure what to think...i dont know if it hasnt been done properly, or if over time it will ease off and seem better?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

I have done frenuloplasty justs 19 days back.Doctor took almost 1 hr. After 8 stitches, a dressing was done which came off the next day. Though i felt some uncomfortable for next 3 days but later on inspection doc told that everything was fine and insisted me to  wash it regularly with soap and apply soframycin . 3 stitches got dissolved within 1 week,  but even after 2 weeks 5 fine stitches were not broken. I again went to doc after 17 days  & he removed it carefully but I felt  much pain . After removal, I felt my penis  bruised.  I took antibiotic at night and  next day it felt better but i find some stitched portion slightly uneven and on touching i find it painless. Now after 19 days it feels ok &it seems that after taking bath when i saw my penis in front of mirror , I could notice One and half inch increase in length in idle state as penis glans hangs with ease . Seems frenuloplasty have worked though my doc was 78 yrs old and & he didnt find any thing wrong with my frenulum .After repeated request , he was assured that frenulum was tight not freeing the glans fully. In between during operation he uttered oops and sh*t  , I was afraid whether he has cut wrong things or  will he  be able to do it successfully or not . He he he. But definately I have been benefitted from frenuloplasty but only drawback is the absence of sensation . Though I didnt resume my intercourse because I was afraid as it might rupture the stitched frenulum but now since it is fully recovered  I will give it a try after 4 days till I am fully assured.

Is Der any pbms after frennuloplasty surgery in intercoursre ??.. shall I get married ?.m afraid