I have a short frenulum. I consulted a urologist and he is recommending a circumcision.

I have no issues with the foreskin as such except for my frenulum. I was hoping that he would recommend frenuloplasty or frenoctomy but was a bit surprised when he said that those things don't work at all. While he agrees that the issue is only with the frenulum, He insists that circumcision is the only cure.

Anyone faced a similar situation before?  Any good urologists that you recommend in the Bay area, CA ?

Thanks a lot.

Well I had a home made one and it works just fine.

My frenulum tore when I began having unprotected sex after getting married. It tore several times (3 or 4) until it just wasn't there anymore. My foreskin goes all the way back comfortably and it's purely a joy to have it work like that. My wife can attest to that joy part too as she likes the way it allows my penis to slide in and out without the head scraping against her vaginal wall.

So I say FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!

I see no reason why a decent surgeon can't duplicate what happened to me naturally. Try a "plastic" surgeon.

Thank you for the suggestion.

As you suggested, maybe I should find a plastic surgeon! Hope my insurance covers it :P