when i pull my foreskin back should it just come over the head of my penis or all the way back to the base?

I'd also like to know the answer to this.. can anyone help?

when i pull mine back i can take it back about 3/4 of the way down my penis so.. close enough to the base, so if your worried your foreskin goes back 2 far your wasting your time...there are no limits to the foreskin. (i woulda pull it that far back all the time if i was you though because your more likely to get an infection)
-peace-

and it's all depend to how long the foreskin is. there's no exact rule for that, as long as you can reveal the glans and be able to clean it properly and regularly, there's nothing to worry about how far it can be retracted.

my foreskin does not go over the head, and seems to be attached is this normal?

Foreskin should pull back enough to expose atleast the head of the penis. Some guys can pull their foreskin down almost or to the base of their shaft. If you have trouble getting your foreskin to go down over your head, you need to exercise the skin so it will stretch. Just think, If you are getting ready to have sex with a woman and you go to shove your penis inside her, your foreskin is stuck the head of your penis, it's gonna rip it. Each time you withdrawl all the loose skin if any goes towards the head. When you thrust, all the skin goes to the base because of the tightness of her vagina constricting your shaft causing the skin to go back. So you at least want to be able to expose the head.

hi i can get my foreskin back to the bottom of the head but it hurts and is attached is there something wrong?

There is a piece of skin called a frenulum that attaches from the under side of the head near the tip to the foreskin.
http://indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/frenlum1.jpg

If that is too short you cannot pull your foreskin back very far. It also hurts when it gets stretched. You don't have to pull your foreskin back more if you don't want to, but it may get torn when you begin having sex with a long term partner and you don't use condoms.
This is a photo of one that has been cut.
http://www.male-initiation.net/library/gallery/frenuloplasty/frenulum_tying.html#start

Mine tore after I got married and now it looks like the one in the last photos.

You don't have to do anything about it if you don't want to but I really like being able to have my foreskin roll all the way back to the bottom of my shaft. It makes sex and masturbation much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Im 13 turning 14 i masturbate and all that but i am worried about my foreskin i have not experimented with how far i can go i am worried if i pull it back it wont return to normal and i will be in alot of pain and it will get infeted can someone please tell me what i should do in terms of pulling it back and stuff i really need help

I'm around your age too dont worry I'm the same its nothing to worry about really next time you go to masturbate you should just do what your comfertable doing as I said it's nothing to worry about plenty of boys are like this

Your foreskin will move back as far as your frenulum will let it move. I just had a frenuloplasty and now I can move the foreskin all the way back to the base. Masturbation has never felt so GOOOOOOOD !

It depends on how long your frenulum is. Because mine was connected in the wrong place it made my frenulum to short. i had a frenuloplasty where the doctor cut mine in 4 places and gave me 4 stitches. Now I can move my foreskin all the way back to the base ! There are nerves on the penis shaft you can never get at if you can not move the foreskin all the way back. It feels GREAT ! ! ! ! !

Because of a short frenulum i just had a frenuloplasty and now I can move my foreskin back all the way to the base ! WOW WAY COOL and there is NO pain ! The operation only took 10 minutes, no big deal a few cuts in the frenulum then stitched to the penis

My foreskin can be retracted to the base of my penis providing increased sensitivity along its entire length.I much prefer its total exposure.

That's for sure. Mine ripped completely away shortly after I began having sex and now my foreskin can be retracted all the way back so that my shaft is completely covered with inner foreskin, and no pain at all. During sex the stretching of it on the in-stroke produces an involuntary additional push that feels soooo good. Holding it tightly back while stretching and rubbing it during masturbation is heavenly. Being able to stroke the whole surface of it along with the glans is the best. I hold it back tight while my wife strokes away.