the xray result of my daughter who is 21 years old says:

faint densities, right upper lobe.
apicolordotic view suggested

how serious is this?

thanks.

The regular chest x-ray film revealed radio-opaque images where the right upper lobe of the lung was. These images could be that of lesions on the lung, or they could be artifacts such as dirt specks that were accidentally introduced during the development of the film. So they recommended that your daughter take a more precise x-ray (the apical lordotic view) to confirm if these images were for real. Right now, they don't know if there is anything there yet.

is apicolordotic scary

Hello there,

Since hoseclamps has already explained this it is most likely that you are satisfied with the answer. And more over it has past one year since you have posted this question so I presume that your daughter by now has done this test and she has results and if there was some kind of condition she is probably totally recovered from it.

I hope that your daughter is fine, and that nothing serious was in question. Keep us posted about further events and take care of her. Good luck.