Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I was admitted to hospital just over a week ago with anaphylactic shock (cause unknown). Since then I have had a feeling of pressure in the front of my head, dizziness and my mouth and tongue are constantly tingling and burning. Has anyone else had this or does anyone know what I can do to relieve this burning sensation apart from constatly sucking ice which is what I'm doing at the moment. Any advice would be really appreciated

Loading...

I was admitted to hospital myself a week ago today with anaphylactic shock while in turkey . on my return to the uk my doctor said there should be no after effects to it . this doesnt explain my constant headaches , heart feels like its trying to burst out of my chest , overheating when just sitting down and constantly tired . seeing another doctor next week .
Reply

Loading...

Hi I had my first shock a week ago and am still exhasusted, fuzzy headed and need lots of bed rest. Lost appetite and no desire for alcohol (only good symptoms!) I am wondering if this reaction is because I am over 60?Rest
Reply

Loading...