Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, folks. I must share my experience with you. I was stung last week by a wasp. Immediately after, I had anaphylactic shock. It was terrible. I had such a breathing problem, I thought I would die. Does anyone of you have similar experiences? I would like to hear them. Bye!

Loading...

Hello. I know what you mean. My closest friend has similar experience. You should avoid places with nests. Don’t wear bright colors. They attract insects. If you go to a picnic, be careful what type of food you will bring. Some food attracts more insects than other. Anaphylactic shock is something that could be lethal. So, be careful, please! Bye!
Reply

Loading...