I was tested for hiv, hpv, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis...all results came back negative. While sometimes these things cant be detected I am shure I have something.

My symptoms:
Temporary burning on the skin of testicles
Temporary burning on thighs
Testicle bag moving around all the time non stop
Skin of testicles seems to get temporarily wrinkled and skaly and crusty on certain part of the skin
Skin between testicles and penis, and testicles itch
Small pearly bumps, which look like molluscum on penis shaft

I think I might have a combination of diferent stds or just one very unknown one. I was told that the burning on thighs could be that the hair on thighs gets attached to clothing therefore geting pulled and hurting, but it hapens when I am naked too. Been to two pediatricians, both of whom cant find anything besides the bumps wrong. I was advised to go to a dermatologist for the bumps, but I doubt that will help me for the rest of the symptoms. Should I see a urologist, or is there another type of doctor thats specifically better for std evaluation? I am pretty shure that the burning sensations might be heprees, but I am very worried about the testicles. Any help would be apreciated.

Well, these things are usually checked with urologist. I don’t think you have an unknown std and even if you did have two STD’s, they would still be detectable.
The bumps you have on the shaft are probably Fordyce spots. A lot of men have them. Do they look like pimples that can’t be squeezed? They are normal skin variant and they are not treated. Some people say that they would use very strong acne medication to get rid of these “bumps” but it is not necessary as they would do you no harm and it is not certain that they would go away.
As for the burning and itching, it could be yeast infection or it could be contact dermatitis. In contact dermatitis, your skin reacts upon different stimuli like harsh cloths detergents or your shower cream or anything else you could be using. The skin reacts by becoming itchy, red, burn etc

Well, i went to a nearby std specialty clinic, which I didnt even know existed. I tried calling them before, and the number was disconected. I went to get checked out again and they confirmed that what I have is molluscum. Aparently I had one of these bumps and I shaved over it, which spread it around. I am waiting on the rest of the results.
As for the rest of the symptoms, I am positive its an std, all of these symptoms started hapening last year about when I had unprotected sex with a striper. The night before that I also had protected sex with a girl I met at a bar. Before that, I never had any driping or tingling in penis. While it could be that its something else as it feels like my liver tingles along with the penis sometimes. I remember clearly, exactly the next night when I came home from the stripers house, I was taking a shower and my right thigh started itching like crazy, as if some things were eating in to my skin to hide from the water. A few days later I got itching underneath the penis head and on it. Then burning on the right testicle on some two red spots, which only lasted about five secs, and the spots disapeared. I only had that a couple times then it went away. Then my testicles started geting crusty and skin was peeling, and that only hapened like three times. Lastly, I am pretty shure I saw tiny red spots on penis head and penis, like discolorment or something. Then a few months later came the tingling and driping. Now this summer I got burning on left testicle, with red spots right where it burned which only lasted a couple of seconds and went away. Burns on thighs as well. Ithy testicles.
Is a urologist able to check all the organs down there along with the liver?
When I went to the two pediatricians they both checked my urethra through urine, and I was told by an std specialty nurse its very possible to miss some of these diseases like that.
I really wish they would just find something, herpes, genital warts chlymidia, just so I could have a peace of mind. Its been a year since Ive goten this, and its driving me mad. I deeply regret my drunk encounter with this striper, I was a normal guy, I did not have a single problem with my body or none of these symptoms.
Also, what exactly is a male yeast infection and how do you get rid of it? I shower constantly, and Ive heard diferent explanations on what it is. Ive never had one before this sexual encounter...

It is gonerea that has made it to your spine

am suffering from the same sickness, i have been to different hospitals but to no avail. i have done several test but they theres nothing wrong with me
but i have never been myself since i had this unprotected sex with a striper about close to 7years now. i have been passing out urine constantly. Would be much appreciated anyone could help me cos am suffering