For the past month I have had burning sensations, sometimes tingling, numbness or pins and needles in my left hand, front of left lower leg and foot and left arm. Sometimes I have muscle spasms. Sometimes I have weakness and/or pain in my hand and foot but not debilitating.

It all started with a very painful left forefinger a month ago and then has spread into the symptoms described above. My doctor has ruled out Lyme's Disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, hypothyroidism and carpal tunnel syndrome. He has told me to wait and see because he does not know what to think.

Yesterday I had some twitching in my left thumb and forefinger. I almost dropped a cup of coffee because my thumb and finger were acting weird. Have not noticed anything today. Today is on and off burning in front of lower leg and top of foot (little weakness too) as well as hypersensitivity and weakness in my left palm.

Sometimes I have no symptoms, sometimes they are more severe. Sometimes muscle cramps on the left side and sometimes not.

Of course, I am terribly tired all the time, suffering from moodiness and irritability which is not like me and am having problems concentrating and remembering things.

Also I woke up this morning and my right lymph node below my jaw line is painful. It is slightly painful when I swallow. I had a low grade fever earlier but I think it is gone. This may be a separate issue.

I have looked all over the internet and these symptoms do not seem to fit into any category except possibly ms but I have had no optic nerve issues and that seems to be a recurring symptom I see with ms.

Any thoughts?

Hi. I've had most of the same symptoms as you are describing, also no optic problems, but MS presents differently in everyone. My doctor is sending me for MRI, and Spinal Tap to look for MS. I would suggest this for you as well. Do not rule it out based on not having one possible symptom.

Hope you find your answers soon.

I have been having the exact same symptomes for a little over a month. I also have tingling on the left side, weakness, numbness ect. and swelling of the lymph nodes. I have been through every test possible and the Doc ruled out Cancer and HIV (thank God) but still no closer to an answer. There was a slight fluctuation in my white cell count so the doctor thought i had a bacterial infection but what kind of infection does this or lasts this long? My doctor also wants me to have an MRI (Brain) soon. I am praying this is not MS. Have you recieved any more information regarding your symptomes? Good luck, I hope you are feeling better but any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Im 21 and have been experiencing weird symptoms for about 2 years
tingling, crawling sensation all over arm and back....burning sensation on my scalp, shoulders .... just recently i started feeling pains in my head constantly and begged my doc to send me for a CT....so he did.... the results came back and he said i need to go for an MRI because it showed that the left side of my brain is less dense then the rest ....im really scared!! (( what does this mean ))

I have also been having tingling sensations down my left side. I have had a itchy scalp, pain/ache in my chest, tingling.burning sensation in my back, neck, legs, groin, ears and arm.

Went to hospital and they ruled out any heart condition problems or blood clots.

Not sure what it is. It gets worse when stressed and tired - and often when in bed.

I am 34 and it really worries me because i just can't concentrate on anything when i feel like this

These are all symptoms on the left side which represent the RIGHT SIDE of the brain! Your right side of your brain is imbalanced and needs a laterization between left and right brain, where both are working simultaneously instead of just your left brain. It's possible your right brain is balancing itself with the left side and these are your physical symptoms while you are in the process of lateralizing your brain!

I think you should definitely go to see a neurologist and ask to have an MRI done!

I was recently diagnosed with a cavernous angioma in my left tempro-parietal lobe after being diagnosed with a million things under the sun, like Lyme Disease, BiPolar Disorder, Anxiety, etc.

You should rule out a neurological -- i.e., a physical brain -- problem.

I know it sounds scary, but it is better to know what is REALLY wrong with you and get the correct kind of help.

Good luck to you!

All the best,
Meredith

I had all the same symptoms, go wash your hair in this mix:

2/4 poly-tar shampoo
1/4 hydrogen peroxide (first week, replace with clean water after)
1/4 emu oil + apple cider vinegar

There should be enough hydrogen peroxide to make the foam. Let it sit in for about 20 minutes then rinse normally.

YOU HAVE (a very infective) PSYCORSIS

Swollen painful lymphnodes
Irritated personality (as hell, and I used to be such a smily hello fellow lol)
Painful, pin pricks at my finger tips even!
And mine was so sensitive it was infesting my heart and causing me indegestion.
Most important you are all mentioning this is over many years of symptoms, because its a virus and it cannot just go away. The mix above separates (not cures) the virus from your upper eperdermis of your skin. Then naturally your skin will flake it away. NOTE: Do not panic if you get a first huge big peal of skin, thats the infection the hydrogen peroxide didn't agree with.

Psoriasis
Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia - Cite This Source

psoriasis, occasionally acute but usually chronic and recurrent inflammation of the skin. The exact cause is unknown, but the disease appears to be an inherited, possibly autoimmune disorder that causes the overproduction of skin cells. Psoriasis may occur at any age but is uncommon in children. The characteristic lesion is a scaly "mother-of-pearl" patch, appearing anywhere on the body. Involvement may range from a single plaque to numerous patches that cover most of the skin. A variety of treatments are used for patients with mild to moderate cases. Treatments directed at the symptoms include the application of ointments and exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet (UVB) light. Retinoids help stabilize follicular epithelial cells. Vitamin D analogs and metabolites, although effective in treatment, have side effects. Photochemotherapy (psoralen combined with UVA radiation) is also effective, but increases the risk of skin cancer. Alfacept and other drugs that interfere with T-cell (see immunity) activation, and etanercept, infliximab, and other drugs that block tumor-necrosis factor are effective in many patients with moderate to severe psoriasis.

i developed all the symptoms 5 months ago, just before i found out i was pregnant
it started with my neck and then radiated up and down, it is very severe most days but on rare occasions it can be very mild,
in severe cases i get severe pain in my neck (right side only) that radiates down my right arm and up the right side of my head, i have painful lumps from behind my ear down to the windpipe on the right side going across my coller bone
this in turn effects my sight, my hearing, my speach, my right side of my head, the right side of the base of my head, and my right arm gets really burning stabbing sensations and then gets pins and needles, it is gettin to the point where i can no longer stand the pain, cocodamol doesnt work the doctor wont see me, the emergency doctor wont see me the walk in center cant find what is the matter but they dont have a doctor their...
i am hardly getting any sleep at all, i am having fits because of the pain, it is making me sick , i have snapped 2 of my teeth through gritting my teeth togather in agony, and apparently nobody will see me or do anything for me at all until i have had the baby,
i cant put up with this sort of pain for much longer, their is no pain relief i can take other than what i am taking now, heating the areas doesnt help and neither does ice, i tried both and both options seem to make it worse..
nobody will see me to do any tests to tell me what it could and couldnt be,
and jeeze i empathize with all of you going through the same thing

I had the same thing. Tingling down my left side of my body. sometimes severe sometimes not etc. B12 is the answer. Lack of B12 can cause this and it can become permanent. Take it from someone who knows. Go to your doctor and request your levels are checked. I take B12 every day and will for the rest of my life. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS and can be irreversable damage. Take it seriously and act now.

i was in a terrible accident and fractured my L1 i have had nothing but trouble my brain is tingling hard it stopsme in my tracks it has spread to the rest of my body with a very painful lower back and left leg and im always cold i have loss my eye sight can not read anything without 4.75 over the conor glasses im now experiencing head ache losing my right hand doing daily things brushing teeth my muscles felt like they were ripping all over my body i was dignoise with fibromyelsia and now on meds which now im feeling all of these other symptoms

same problem i am facing what is the cause can you explain to me ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi
I have very similar symptoms and have fibromyalgia syndrome which is similar to chronic fatigue syndrome but with more pain. Might be worth cheking it out. Good luck i know how frustrating, painfull and disibilitating it can be.

Same for me