Hello, folks. I would like to ask you something. I hear a lot of people talking how medicinal herbs are very useful and use them for treating various conditions. However, I would like to know if there are some medicinal herbs that are poisonous. I am really interested in finding out that. Thanks.

Hello. I am sure that there are poisonous medicinal herbs. Sometimes, a larger dosage of a useful herb can be poisonous. Different people react different to the same dosage. There are a lot of things that should be considered here. That is why I suggest to everyone that hasn’t used medicinal herbs before to consult an expert first. Herbs act like chemical in organism. If they are not applied rightly, there can be some consequences. I hope I've helped. Bye!

Hello. Yes -- there are some herbs that cause adverse reactions in large amounts, or must be used with extreme caution because they can cause death if they are not (such as, say, pennyroyal).