Hello, folks. I have a high blood pressure and my doctor prescribed me a diuretic. But, somehow I believe more in alternative medicine. I was thinking of trying a diuretic herb? Can anyone recommend me any diuretic herb? I would really appreciate it if someone could do that. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Diuretic herbs remove the excessive fluids from body. It helps in decreasing high blood pressure. It also purifies organism from toxic wastes. There are some herbs that have these characteristics. Dandelion cleanses blood, but liver as well. Green tea has been used like a diuretic herb for centuries. Yarrow is another herb I could recommend. In any case, you can consult with your pharmacist about this. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

HI,
PARSLY IS GOOD FOR DIURETIC HALP A CUP CHOPED ADD
WATER AND DRINK FEW TIMES PER WEEK.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE CAN BE DUE TO CLOGGED
ARTERIES SO ADD PINEAPPLE AND POMOGRANET JUICE
TO DIET ALTERNATE EACH WEEK. TO CHECK THIS THERE
IS A NEW METHODE THEY JUST ULTRASOUND YOUR NECK
AND FIND IF THE BLOCKAGE IS THERE. SO TELL YOUR
DOCTOR THEN IF THE BLOCKAGE IS NOT THERE JUST
DRINK THE JUICES TO AVOID FUTURE BLOCKAGE.
WITH ANY FOOD OR HERB AVOID LONG TERM USE
GIVE THE BODY BREAK STOP THE HERB AND FOOD
FOR A WEEK THEN START AGAIN.
TWO BOOKS ON THOUGHT THE POWER OF NOW
AND YOU CAN HEAL YOUR BODY. I USE
THIS TWO TO CONNECT WITH INNER IT HELPS
THANKS, HUR

Dandilion is supposed to be the best diuretic because it doesn't deplete your potassium. I haven't tried any diuretics as I have never needed any, so the doses for your problem will have to be gotten elsewhere.