I was surprised when I’ve heard that there are herbs that can induce miscarriages. I would like to know what those herbs are. Miscarriage herbs- how it is possible? I am 24 years old, student still.

This spontaneous miscarriage is more likely in the first three months of pregnancy and losing a child at this point in the pregnancy can even threaten the life of the mother. When woman is taking miscarriage herbs, often the supplements will benefit the immune system and be helpful with cervical dysplasia or vulvar vestibulitis. I can tell you what those herbs are, also have heard that they exist but I never saw it or tried.

I work in abortion clincis part time..and am a member of the healthcare community..
The herbs that induce miscarriage, such as pennyroyal are very dangerous, and many can cause liver failure.

If you want an aboriton your best bet is obtain one safely thorugh a clinic.. HERBS do NOT have a high level of "success", and you would just be damaging your body.

I AM 4 WEEKS AND I JUST ORDERED SOME OF THE INTERNET IT WAS KIND OF SPONTANIOUS.....IT COST ME 80 DOLLARS. I AM NERVOUS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE OUT COME OR IF I SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR AFTERWARDS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE....

it says to boil water first n then add the powder and then i stopped reading and just ordered it thinkin its n herb what harm can it do....said the side effect are the same as a normal abortion