Hi. I am hungry and nervous all the time. Sometimes I feel dizzy, as I am going to faint. I sleep all the time and still I feel very tired. Are these hypoglycemic symptoms? I think I may have problem with low blood sugar.

Hi. I suffer from hypoglycemia. Your symptoms are similar. However, it doesn`t have to mean you have low blood sugar, just because you feel hungry and dizzy. You may have some sort of eating disorder problems. Anyway, the symptoms of hypoglycemia are hunger, perspiration, shakiness, nervousness, dizziness, confusion, sleepiness, difficulty speaking, anxiety and weakness. Sometimes I have hypoglycemia attack while sleeping. Signs of hypoglycemia during sleep include cry out, nightmares and perspiration. I always feel very tired, confused and irritated when I wake up after such night.