Hello! I started to have problems with my low blood sugar six months ago. I started to feel intensive nervousness, irritability, weakness and confusion. Since my brother has diabetes he recognized the symptoms and told be to check my blood sugar. The results showed low levels. I take care of my nutrition and eat several small meals during the day but I still can’t keep my hypoglycemia stable.

Hello! The symptoms you described are the common symptoms of hypoglycemia. Healthy diet and frequent small meals are options when no other causes for hypoglycemia are found. If your condition isn’t improving you should try to find other causes for your hypoglycemia. Try to examine your liver, heart and kidneys since some illness which can affect them can cause hypoglycemia. Ask your doctor to perform hormonal tests as well.