I‘ve got symptoms like: nervousness, depression, headaches, red blotches on skin and fainting, some of these are usually worse in the early morning after walking, but during the day it gets better. I did some exams and tests and my physician determined that I’m having hypoglycemia. I am not sure if it is cause of this conditions or just supplement of some serious disease. What is a solution for hypoglycemia? Did anyone experience similar symptoms? I am 48 year old, female.

Hello, I am also hypoglycemic. I had experienced symptoms as you did (depression, red blotches on skin, fatigue, and weakness). I didn’t sleep well I started compulsively to eat,I was a disaster. So I found out that to reverse condition, glands must be recovered. I started with elimination of food that raise the sugar, stress is also what makes it worse. My recommendation is to start with diet with of course nutritional supplements, avoid as much as you can: sugar (sucrose, fructose), raw sugar (sugar and dirt), brown sugar, corn syrup, malt maple syrup…etc.

I have been hypoglycemic, since I was on synthetic hormones (birth control) at age 15... I am 41 now. Listen to most Western medical Dr.s about what to do and their ignorant education and advice...will cause diabetes! The best way of eating is Paleo/Macrobiotic/GAPS programs "diets" (really more of a lifestyle change) Eating only at organic restaurants and BYOF Bring Your Own Food to work, and gatherings! Eating like an athlete or fitness bodybuilders...EVERY FEW HOURS...6 TIMES A DAY is best for quality of life and longevity!!! Alternative medicine, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, and my MOST SUCCESSFUL FAVORITE Spring Forest Qigong! Buy the book Born a Healer I have avoided Diabetes and am grateful for what I have shared above!