For the past year I have had these spells were I am severely nauseous (most of the time i throw up), i shake uncontrollably, i sweat, have horrible headaches, confusion, so weak i can't stand, and sometimes i faint. it's always about 3-4 hours after i eat and drinking something with a lot of sugar helps. the past month or so my skin has been itching like crazy and i've gained 7 lbs(which is not normal, i usually weigh 115). i have no sex drive whatsoever and i haven't had a period in 2 years. i have severe fatigue and im constantly tired. im 20 years old and they have tested me for diabetes, hypoglycemia, and anemia and i don't have any of those. i was given a glucometer and the lowest range i've gotten is 65 and the highest is 165. im waiting for some test results of my kidneys, liver, and pancreas. four of my immediate family members have had cancer and hypothyroidism runs in my family. can someone please give me an idea of what they think might be happening to me...please!

Definitely have you thyroid checked I had similar issues when mine suddenly got real high and then eventually stopped working. I was also found to have Multiple Sclerosis around the same time. 5 members of my family have one form or another of thyroid disease and thats why I was thinking this is a possibility. If your thryoid is running real high it is very dangerous and if it is running low it needs to be adressed. Here is a symptom list. Whatever it is is I hope it is found and easily fixed for you.javascript:emoticon('')
Symptoms of Hyperthryodisim (An overactive thyroid)
nervousness
irritability
increased perspiration
thinning of your skin
fine brittle hair
muscular weakness especially involving the upper arms and thighs
shaky hands
panic disorder
insomnia
racing heart
more frequent bowel movements
weight loss despite a good appetite
lighter flow, less frequent menstrual periods
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism (An underactive thyroid)
fatigue, exhaustion
feeling run down and sluggish
depression
difficulty concentrating, brain fog
unexplained or excessive weight gain
dry, coarse and/or itchy skin
dry, coarse and/or thinning hair
feeling cold, especially in the extremities
constipation
muscle cramps
increased menstrual flow
more frequent periods
infertility/miscarriage

These symptoms sound alot like Vertigo. It is a type of seizure and they are very painful and only women that don't have a period get them. So you sound like you have alot of those symptoms. But it is something that needs to be checked ASAP.

Vertigo is not a seizure that only women without periods have...Vertigo is just the medical term for dizziness, the sensation of spinning or movement when you are stationary, it affects both sexes.

Everything you just said is false. Vertigo is not a seizure and it has nothing to do with gender.

It could be polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), which is an endocrine condition associated with increased androgen levels and irregular periods, a propensity for diabetes due to insulin resistance, fatigue, depression, weight gain, hair growth, etc. You should see an endocrinologist or gynecologist who specializes in reproductive endocrinology.