i have had pains in my joints mostly my small toes on one foot along with crawling sensations on that same foot and itchy at times also my cheeks get red when i am in the sun for under a min my fingers and knees also have joint pains at time and have an ulcer in my ear and sharp pains in my muscles please help

Yes, those are some of the signs of lupus. However, lupus is very difficult to diagnose. No one test is available to conclusively determine a lupus diagnosis. Here are additional symptoms:

Common Symptoms of Lupus

•Painful or swollen joints and muscle pain
•Unexplained fever
•Red rashes, most commonly on the face
•Chest pain upon deep breathing
•Unusual loss of hair
•Pale or purple fingers or toes from cold or stress (Raynaud's phenomenon)
•Sensitivity to the sun
•Swelling (edema) in legs or around eyes
•Mouth ulcers
•Swollen glands
•Extreme fatigue

Symptoms of lupus can range from mild to severe and may come and go over time. Other symptoms of lupus include chest pain, hair loss, anemia (a decrease in red blood cells), mouth ulcers, and pale or purple fingers and toes from cold and stress. Some people also experience headaches, dizziness, depression, confusion, or seizures. New symptoms may continue to appear years after the initial diagnosis, and different symptoms can occur at different times. In some people with lupus, only one system of the body, such as the skin or joints, is affected. Other people experience symptoms in many parts of their body. Just how seriously a body system is affected varies from person to person.

so are the crawling sensations symptoms as well