Can somebody tell me what are raynaud lip symptoms alike –the thing is that I already have some skin scaring problem for the scleroderma I have for years but lately I seem to have developed some weird symptoms affecting my lip but also my cheeks, nose and ears. My lip turn dark blue whenever it's cold and the same worth for my ears and nose that eventually turn red and I also have this weird tingling sensations over my cheeks and lip that has become extremely dry. I would appreciate any info or advice over this raynaud lip symptoms possibility so what should I be doing now?

The first thing I would advice to you is go see a doc just to get the proper diagnose but according to your symptoms I would say you are about to have raynaud's disease which is very common in patients with scleroderma so I think you should do some blood test –I had ESR blood test that has eventually determined the faster rate of my red blood cells which is the sure sign of raynaud's disease and it is not like it cold be treated that easily especially if some complications are involved. Anyway you should try with appropriate treatment right away if it is about raynaud symptoms and though I didn't have no raynaud lip and cheek symptoms for only my hands and feet fingers are affected but no matter what area are being involved the treatment stays about the same and it usually involves the use of alpha or calcium channel blockers along with vasodilators.