I have some symptoms that make me worrying if I have lupus or not? I have fatigue for months now followed with occasional fever. Also I feel pain in my muscles and hand joints and also some chest pains I also have rash on my chest and cheeks and loss of hair in my scalp. So what do you think? This might be lupus or not?

You know it is always hard to recognize lupus for its symptoms might be so common in other diseases but if you have a good reason to think you might get lupus (regarding your family history) than according to the symptoms you have described it’s likely you might have lupus. And this chest pain you feel now might have been caused by the inflammation of the sac that holds the heart and this is very common lupus symptoms. And it’s likely that you actually have lupus flair that causes fever and rash and this hair loss in your scalp. But usually the hair will grow again after you lupus flare is treated. Anyway there’re many organic diseases that might be provoked by lupus and one of them is arthritis and the pain in your muscles and joints may indicate it. And one of the most common symptoms of lupus is kidney disease but usually it’s not diagnosed during early stages of lupus and if you want to know weather you have kidneys inflammation you may do urine test which could show the protein loss that is a sign of lupus.