Hello.
I would like to know what are symptoms of reynauds?
Thanks in advance!

most common sign of reynauds is a pattern of color changes in the fingers, for example from pale/white to blue and then red when the hands are warmed. Sometimes hands may become swollen and painful when warmed. These changes are preceded by exposure to cold or emotional upset. In severe cases ulceration of the finger pads develops. Also gangrene may develop which may lead to amputation (but this is very rare, in only 10 % of severe cases).
These are most common symptoms of reynauds, but each individual may experience symptoms differently. Reynauds disease can also be connected to some other diseases, usually with autoimmune or connective tissue diseases.

Hello there casados,

Raynaud's disease is more than simply having cold hands and cold feet as we usually hear when Raynaud’s disease is in question.  And it's not the same as frostbite as well.

Signs and symptoms of Raynaud's depend on few things which include frequency, duration and severity of the blood vessel spasms that underlie the disorder.

Most common Raynaud's disease symptoms are: cold fingers and toes, sequence of color changes in your skin in response to cold or stress and numb, prickly feeling or stinging pain upon warming or relief of stress.

During the attack of Raynaud's affected areas of your skin turn white at first. Then the affected areas turn blue. As your circulation improves the affected areas may turn red.

Hello everyone my hands and feet have always naturally stayed colder than the rest of my body in winter. However this past year I have noticed some major changes. When I am running on the tread mill I of course get hot and sweaty but started noticing my hands would be so cold they hurt. Then increased to off and on all day and now has moved to my toes and heels which twice I have experienced some numbness in the heel area. I also find my nose is colder now too and at the end of the day the entire nose area is red as though I rubbed it all day even shows through my makeup. Could this be reynauds? All I find about this is that "its just one of those things" I can not handle feeling these cold spells.