Okay....I don't know which symptoms that I have that are related to each other, but starting 6 mos ago, I started experiencing new symptoms, over time, that are getting worse. Here is a general overview:

FIRST ~ I'M A 27 YEAR OLD FEMALE

**joint pain in fingers, wrists, elbows- then shoulders- then hips- now knees(also have started experiencing what feels like an electric shock or
pulse/wave of electricity that goes up my arm and down my thumb when I accidentally turn my wrist a certain way)

**toe joints started to hurt at the same time feet started turning purple and would sporadically get these itchy bumps on my toes, that go as suddenly as they come

**red blood vessel or pin head sized/shaped dots under surface of skin of legs & feet - these are dark red, and do not go away when I rub my leg or press on the area

**Muscles ache

**Almost daily headaches(feel like they're possibly derivative of neck pain)

**Feel fevered/hot to touch on torso & thighs many evenings

**Disgusting, drenching night sweats

**Loss of sensation in toes, feet & sometimes complete loss of feeling of both legs when sitting

**Large knots filled w/ sebum(sometimes larger than a marble)- very painful- that eventually open & get infected and SCAR my face :-(

**In January- White Blood Cell Count was 3.2

**Blood Pressure stays around 90/55

Every few days, I wake up & feel like I've drunk a gallon of vodka, and then attempted to run a marathon, before stepping out in front of a speeding Mack truck. Every joint hurts. Every muscle aches. My head feels like it will literally crack open. I'm EXTREMELY nauseus, and sore everywhere.

**Also, I've become extremely sensative to light & sound

I WAS DIAGNOSED W/ NARCOLEPSY, AFTER FINALLY GETTING A REFERRAL TO A SLEEP SPECIALIST 2 YEARS AGO, FOLLOWING 7 YEARS OF ASKING WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG W/ ME

Any Ideas???? I could really use some help

I've been experiencing some of the same things. My pinkie toe on my left foot turns purple, the red spots are on my left forearm and every joint and a lot of my muscles ache continuously. I've been taking naproxen sodium but to no avail. I'm thinking about seeing an RA specialist.

Please let me know if u found out what you have.. Ive been seeing the dr for months for the same thing. And Im dying in pain. And still no answers. I cant even work now. Some days I cant get out of bed.

Would love to know if either of you have gotten any diagnosis yet? Have they check for Lyme or autoimmune diseases such as Lupus? I too am going through a ton of crazy symptoms! At this point they have diagnosed me with fibromyalgia but think its secondary to an autoimmune disease!

hey if its red under the skin in a certain central area it could be a blood clot, get it checked out!

Try looking up POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) and NMH (Nerually mediated Hypotension) and also try 'Anti-Phosphotipid Antibody Syndrome ... these are what I am being tested for by cardiologist, rheumatologist and dermatologist due to my toes turning purple and getting sores on them ... so far I have no other symptoms but who knows ... hope it helps. Jo

please contact me I had the same thing even went to the hospitil 180 pulse, later diagnosed with rare form of narcolypsy, catapluxy, and cant shake the symptoms. now I have so many more odd symptoms I feel crazy. that bump that fades when pressed my dr. said it may be a cancer Found in narco's and I needed it biopsyd found out 2 days ago. I hurt and I feel that people just dont get it. your story is to mush like mine, please email me (My email is alice evil because I like a movie where alice is a hero against evil Im not evil) so please email me. thanks My real name is Brittany Im 32 and annoyed with this feeling like I have the flu on sterioids

You have every symptom of lyme disease.

Lupus and/or circulation problem would be my guess. I think I'm suffering the same problem. Purple, ouchy toes, red spots on calves, aches and pains, and headache. My Dr. has fallen off the face of the earth-divorcing her Internal Medicine partner/hubby. Moving on to find new Physician. Maybe you should see someone else. Get a second opinion.

Try NAET. It will be a wonderful thing for your health. NAET.com

What is NAET ??

Hi Everyone,

Some of you sound like you may have rhuemetoid arthritis (not sure if i spelled that right). My mother had symtoms like a few of you mentioned. I couldn't even give her a hug without her feeling pain. There were also days where she could not get out of bed. She has been on many different kinds of medications because of it, and also some "experimental" ones.

Apparently, it has now went into remission and her symptoms have almost all cleared up, but it kind of scares me for 2 reasons. Firstly, even though it is in remission she still has it, and it was not fun too see her like that. Secondly, there isn't any researched knowledge (that I know of) that can tell what causes it, what the symptoms can be, nor a way to cure it.

I have recently aquired many of the same symptoms; headaches, joint pain, purple skin on or near almost all joints, fatigue... You name it. Again, no scientific reseach to prove its genetic, or what causes it, but if any of you have any useful links, please provide them. Google is probably sick of me searching for them!  :p

If any of you have not yet seen a doctor, I would certainly do so. You may not get a definite answer, but be sure to tell your doctor you suspect RA.

Better Health To All!!!  :D

TR