Hello! I need some general lupus info. I’m 22 and am pretty concerned about this lupus thing for my mum has the lupus and I know it’s chronic and my mum will probably have lupus forever but now I need to know what are the chances for me to get the lupus. I’d appreciate any lupus info. Thanks.

Hi there I’m also a mum with lupus who has decided to get pregnant and have achild. And really I have beautiful and healthy child without any lupus signs or symptoms still. And I hope it will stay like that for the rest of her life. My baby even escaped getting neonatal lupus which may lead to hearth blocks treated with pacemaker later. Anyway lupus is actually autoimmune disorder that is actually a chronic disease that might affect skin, joints, blood and even kidneys. And the symptoms of lupus are achy joints, arthritis, and fever, anemia with fatigue, skin rashes, hair loss, seizures and even mouth or nose ulcers. And if you want to check out if you have some signs of lupus you may ask to your medical doc to do your blood and urine lab test what may indicate the over activity of your immune system for this is one of the early signs that the person is about to get lupus.