Hi There,

I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown status on 5th December 2010 but she told me herself that she tested herself before making out.

From next day onwards i started freaking out. The next week or so went well for me after making out but suddenly on 22nd December i started feeling lethargic which continued till 26th December with an episode of Watery Stool on 26th Lunch time. Checked my fever during that whole week was around 99 degrees.

So it made me worry too because FEVER are the primary of the Symptoms of HIV. my sickness was in 2-4 weeks too.

But I am here for some assurance that whether there have been a case where People have turned out to be positive with one or 2 symptoms.

My Symptoms were:

1) Fluish feeling with warm head - Temp 99 degrees the MAX but it came down in mornings to 98.1. Fluctuated from mornings to evenings between that range of 98.0 to 99.

2) One episode of Diarrhea only on Lunch time on the 26th of December 2010.

But i had NO OTHER SYMPTOMS such as whole body RASH, SORE THROAT, Swollen Nodes, Night Sweats, Body Aches or some thing else.

I am getting tested on coming monday which will complete my 12 weeks.
But i need some input from you experts to assess my Odds and speculate on the symptoms.

I posted months about Hysteria. It takes years for HIV symptoms to show same for herpes etc. She could have easily passed a common cold onto you or just a case of the worries.

Generally when someone tells you they have been tested doesn't mean you should trust them if in doubt ask to see the results. This is a completely understandable request if she has nothing to hide then showing you the results will be no issue.

Hi unknowntruth,

I was so stupid to believe her and now i am worried and thnking about it whole day..cant concenterate on my business.

I am here to assess my odds before i go in to get tested!!

Anyone can speculate on my symptoms and please provide with the actual symptoms what are they like, If any one gets them?

These symptoms you are having are simular to that of the flu.

Try taking a multi-symptom medicine and see how you feel after 24 hours.

These symptoms happened 22nd Dec onwards till 26th December ..gone now..
Please read my First Post and then assess and i will apprecuate

Well then if they are gone then there is nothing to worry about.

that may be it was ARS?
But I had no typical symptoms of ARS.
Just Diarrhea for a Day once.
fever of 37.1 for 5 days.

Any input please!!!!