I met this friend of mine on 5th of Dec 2010 which was just a casual meeting after 5 years. After having drinks she started touching me and I got aroused and we end up mating.
While in act, she pulled out a Condom from her hand bag and tried to put on my Penis but it was slipping out as it lost erection. Then she wanted to have sex with me without it and told me that she is not worried and will eat some pregnancy pills. We ended up mating 2 times in the same night.

But on 24th Dec last night I had some diarrhea like stools.
Then I went to a family function and there i had some Hard Drinks. Their I felt strange Watery feeling in my stomach.

In the morning when i woke up i had some sweat around my neck when i took out my face from my quilt. (I always sleep like that with my face in quilt) but never happened this thing before.

I am loosing sleep from that night till today ..Am I infected?

at the start of 3rd week post exposure...
1) I had Feverish Feeling (But NO FEVER) and was checking with Thermometer 98.5-99.3
2) I also felt Dizzi along with HOT and Cold Flushes (Thoroughout the 3rd Week)..
3) at the end of 3rd week on Saturday evening i felt some Watery feeling in my stomach and then when i attended washroom i had slight diarrhea. Straight away after that i had fainting feeling for 10 mins and then by the night i felt alright..
4) following day on Sunday i had Diarrhea at lunch time again and after that i felt nauseatic..
5) on monday (in start of 4th week) all the symptoms went away without any explanation.
After that i got constant Constipation.
5th week>> for one day I got 1 morning sweat on forehead and neck. the next day was fine.
6th week>> Since that time i had Dizziness got back in 6th weekend for Thursday Friday Saturday post exposure with Feverish Feeling (But NO FEVER)

Just to mention, i had started strange itching last night on my left thigh while i was sleeping and i turned on light to check for any rash or something but fortunately there was none...
and since some 3-4 days i am having constant itching on my Penis tip and Testicles which is there most of the day and night ON and OFF.
Today is last day of Week 6 and i was feeling little dizzi since morning but fine in night but still have the itch on my Penis tip and Testicles.

Am I infected by any STD?

You do have some symptoms which should be checked.

You are describing what sounds to be a viral infection. The timing is close enough that I do think you have reason to be concerned.

I strongly suggest that you see your doctor and get tested, NOW. Do not have sex until you are cleared.

Hi Medic-dan,

What kind of viral infection or infection you think it may be?

Hi worried,

It is hard to be specific. There are many viruses but they generally have the same symptoms you describe, diarrhea, night sweats, dizziness, constipation, and flushing. Generally viral infections would begin to clear after a week or so, depending upon the virus.

Have you noticed any joint pain, sore throat, any swollen lymph nodes?

The itch on the penis and testicles is a concern. It could indicate chlamydia, or possibly even gonorrhea. Have you noticed any discharge? Many men experience slight or no symptoms.

I'm reluctant to even suggest that HIV is a possibility, but it is. You do have some of the symptoms and the timing is close enough to warrant concern.

For your piece of mind, see your doctor. It is possible to test for HIV 6-12 weeks after exposure but you'd usually wait until 3 months. A followup test would usually then be done at 6 months.

It is impossible for this to be diagnosed over the internet. You do need to be tested.

Please keep us posted. If you have any questions please post back.

No I didn't have any Swollen Lymph glands, Sore Throat or fever though my Body OUTSIDE Temperature was Warm like Forehead but Thermometer showed 97.4 to 98.9. Is that considered to be fever??
Had Just Dizziness and Diarrhea for only 2 days JUST on Lunch Times.

What are the window periods of Gonorrhea, chlamydia? And when the symptoms are shown (if any for these two)?
Any Input?

Gonorrhea, 2-5 days up to a month. Testicle pain, sometimes a discharge, could have pain on urination.
Chlamydia, 1-3 weeks, itching around opening in penis, may have a discharge, often no visible symptoms.

Both of these are bacteria, not viruses.

As I said the only way to diagnose this is to be tested.

After 6.2 weeks of exposure i noticed a very tiny painless pimple just under my lower lip which looks like a pimple which you get after shaving your face when hair re grows..What it could be?

Thanks

It could be just a pimple.

Neither chlamydia nor gonorrhea usually present pimples. It is past the timeline for syphillis and it would be a chancre type sore, an ulcer, not a pimple. You don't seem to have those symptoms.

Watch it for a couple of days. If it behave like a pimple it probably is.

It seems to be going now...as i applied some antiseptic cold cream last night but when i woke up in morning it seemed to be dried out.
What it could be?

It was probably a pimple.

In the morning today i noticed some 2 or 3 red Bumps like Hair Focullits on my left shoulder and behind right shoulder. is it natural or is this symptom of anything else?

It very well could be folliculitis.

They can be caused by the friction of your clothing. You could try using a hot moist compress to see if it helps.

It should clear in 2-3 days or so.

Hope it helps.

Hi Medic Dan,

Last night when i was washing my face before going to bed...i closely looked at the pimples one of them had blood in it and i pooped it out and then it seems to be fine.. but there is other one next to it which look like Mosquito Bite and it gives me dull pain when i touch or press it.. what do you think? %-)

The pimple you had before was on your lower lip, where on your face are these? Do they look like pimples or blisters?

It could still be pimples.

My lip pimple is gone....the following day as u know but now they appeared on my shoulder... the day before and last night i pressed one of them and it burst out in blood and the other 2 are like small mosquito bites.. and they give a mild pain when you touch them...are they by any chance symptoms of any kind of STD?