Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I need help in understanding some things. Four weeks ago I had a high risk exposure because I had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a girl that I met that night at the bar and never seen before or after it.
About three weeks after I started to suffer from some strange symptoms such as sore throat and cold sores in my mouth. I have even noticed that my lymph nodes on my neck are a bit swollen. I have read some facts about ARS- acute retroviral syndrome and I have recognized some of the symptoms. Please tell me what the exact symptoms of HIV are. I'm very frightened right now!

Hello. I'm very sorry that you have developed these symptoms but you should what you’re getting into and what are the possible risks.
I don’t know what you are still doing sitting at your home instead of visiting your GP over this.
I know that ARS symptoms always start within 2 weeks. Some typical symptoms of HIV are fever or chills, swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, weight loss, muscle aches, night sweats, nausea/vomiting and many others. Your symptoms may be typical for acute retroviral syndrome (ARS), but they also are typical for many other illnesses that are more common. You should know that symptoms are a poor indicator of HIV infection, whereas blood tests are excellent indicators. Talk with your GP and do a blood test as soon as possible!