I had unprotected anal sex in the middle of august and i had protected sex ,if the condom did not leak, in september. I had chills and nasal congestion without cough and without runny nose  since last week of october but my temperature fluctuiates throughout the day. sometimes it is 36.8, most of the time 37.1 or 37.2 and at night it reaches 37.4 for a short period then go back to 37 or 37.1 or 37.2. i feel that my lymhp nodes in the neck are palpable but it is not painful and not really large.lately, i was feeling tired always. i had my cbc , everything is normal including wbc except for the relative lymphocyte count which is 45% and relative neutrophil count which is 51% both of them are within normal range in their absolute counts. I had my blood screened last december 13 for hematologic and infectious disease including HIV, HBV, HCV  and all were negative. But my fever my chill still comes back everyday until now.i feel like i am sick for 2 months and a half now. is this possibly ARS? can ARS last this long? is rapid HIV testing at my time of test already realiable? i was hiv negative when i was tested.

it makes me feel so anxious and paranoid. i keep on researching on the net of the signs and symptoms.