Hello! A week ago I was out with my buddies, we got extremely drunk, and I ended up with a lady who I have never met before. I ended up at her place, spent the night there. I don’t even remember if we used condoms, I suppose not, as I haven’t had any, that is fro sure, and later when I looked around the room, there were any either. Anyway, during the whole week I am experiencing numbness in my hands. I have never had such strange symptoms before. Could this be one of the ars symptoms? All replies are welcome!!!!

Hi there! I believe it is more your paranoia, then the ars itself, as ars doesn’t appear for the first 2-4 weeks or so, that is what I am sure of. Of course, it is good to get tested, just to be on the safe side, but I believe you’re just experiencing panic attacks as you didn’t use any condoms.