I need some help. I think I am starting to have another episode of diverticulitis attack. My
current symptoms are: abdominal pain on the left side, mild pain, but it is also felt on pressing locally in the area and is also felt sometimes on movement. I was feeling extremely tired and exhausted yesterday. Forehead feels as if I have fever, but no fever. Thighs and lower part of legs have on & off mild pains as if having flu. Did anyone experience this?

I had the flu like symptoms, typical of diverticulitis, like pain/heaviness in forehead, chills on & off. I had taken Ars. Alb 200 C single dose and pain in legs is gone. The abdominal pain has decreased. The funny part is that before I took the Ars Alb, the overall symptoms were getting better, but the pain in abdomen was increasing. As from past experience, the pain would slowly increase but then once the infection would spread out even in few hours the condition would deteriorate very fast. I am now waiting to see how it progresses further.