I need info in one matter. I have stiff lymphs on neck and I am afraid this could be ars. So, could it be or are stiff lymphs on neck symptoms of something else?

Stiff lymps on neck could mean ars or hundred other diseases. Just to make it clear, symptoms of ars are fever, rash, ulcers, swollen lymphs, diareaha, etc, most doctors will say similar to flu symptoms, but all of these symptoms are typical for many other diseases. The most common symptoms of ARS are fever, lymphadenopathy, sore throat, rash, and muscle aches, headaches, vomiting, nausea… all of which are very non-specific and occur with a variety of viral illness. By my opinion stiff lymphs on neck could be a sign, but it is hard to say whether I am right or wrong without physical examination. You must understand that… and go visit your GP, which is the first thing next to do.