The first day of my last period was December 19th. I'm regular at about 29 day cycle. I should've gotten mine between December 17th and 19th (At the latest) today is January 27th and I have yet to get it. The two prescriptions that I'm on (Levothyroxine & Lexapro) I have been on for months so I don't see either of them interfering with my period. I took 3 hpt and tested negative on all. I tested on 1/21, 1/23, and 1/26. I am having several pregnancy type symptoms such as horribly sore boobs, nausea in the morning and afternoon and night, slight mild abdominal cramping, excessive vaginal discharge (no odor, clear to light white in color and very thin.), constant mild headaches, fatigue, certain smells seem to bother me but I don't know if I'm imagining it! I'm planning on calling my Dr. (Not sure if I should go primary care or gyn as I don't have a regular gyn but love my primary care dr) as I'm NEVER more than maybe 2 days late...anyone have any ideas? Could I still be pregnant?

Hi I'm having some issues with my period, since I tooked the mirena off in April. In April I started right away on the 16th lasted 5 days then May came had it on 22nd, June came has it on 22nd as well.After June the 26th when I stopped I didn't see no more period until Aug. 16th.That was almost 1 month 1/2 without a period. I started Sept. 14th and now October the 24th and no period, with 11 days late. I have no idea what could be going on with my bodie. I did pregnancy test all came back negative (-). Don't knew what you do