Hi all,

What questions do you have for a Dr. who's been described as the Jamie Oliver of sex?

She's got years and years and years of experience and she knows that people want instant results. I have the pleasure of interviewing her very soon and would be happy to share her answers with you. But only if you want me to ;-) . The topic is Premature Ejaculation or Prolonging Ejaculation. Fire away! Any questions are welcome.

Dave

What a novel posting.

Alright, here's a question or two...

There are SO many boys and men who are concerned about either holding off or speeding up their ejaculation.
Why do you think there is so much concern about this area?
Are there ANY treatments that are commonly available that these people can be told about?
What is the most effective treatment you recommend for PE?
Several doctors DO NOT recommend "thinking about baseball" or something unpleasant due to operant conditioning and conditioning a patient to NOT respond sexually. What do you think?
What is your opinion of The Sinclair Intimacy Institute's video program on DVD or VHS called "You Can Last Longer"?

(PS: I must admit, I am not sure who Jamie Oliver is, so I searched wikipedia and discovered there is a guy with that name who is known as "the Naked Chef". Are you implying that this Doctor is as well known, as successful, or in some way, as frank? I'm not sure what you're implying through the Jamie Oliver reference. %-) PPS: I'm writing from Ohio.)

Thanks Kirk,

These are some excellent questions and I'll make sure she gets them. After I compile the interview I'll post up a link to it so that everyone could benefit.

If anyone else have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I would encourage you to PM me if you'd like to maintain your privacy.

Dave