Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I have some serious problems with premature ejaculation. You see, I have strong reasons to believe that this all is caused by my excessive masturbation which I started practice as very young.
I believe I was 12 when I started with it. Now, I have big problems because of it. I'm sexually active but I suffer from really serve premature ejaculation. I don’t even want to talk about my ejaculation because; I'm acting like some schoolboy- two or three penetrations and orgasm. Please tell me what is going on with me. I had this problem for the last 3/12 years I had tried to many programs of self excise and awareness but with no luck, I even tried herbal medication but with no luck either. One of the many factors I was advice was to stop and start method. I gave it a long time to practise that but it didn’t help at all, every time I masturbate it feels as my sperm is tip of my penis not matter I much I stop and start it will still feel the same as before, even if I let my erections loss I stop I can still ejaculate with the slightest of touch even if I am not full erected after I stopped and started. The problem does not end there now I don’t even feel the sensation when I ejaculate. My orgasms are over in a second without the same feel I used to have. I don’t even get much joy from sex any more at the same time I am addicted to masturbating which I usually masturbate 2 or 3 times a week. I have tried on so many accations to quite this bad habit but it’s really difficult. I don’t think my problems got nuffin to do with performance anxiety and hypnosis or self excise won’t do me help either. I don’t know where to go from here but I still have faith that I can cure myself. Can anybody please give a feed back on any herbal medications that work for them at the same time I reading about the herbal medication call stayerect has anybody tried it if yes have you had any luck with it. Thanks for your help.

hi i was just wondering if you found any luck with your query i am in exactly the same dilemma i mean identical, and i have searched the internet but do not trust there products, i need help badly

i read somewhere what you should do is masturbate and when you almost at your peak stop and breath in try not to cum. do this a coupe of times its hard but try

My Opinion Is Try Not To Touch Your "Thing" For About A Month If Does Not Help Ask The Doctor Already

I used to have the same problem, except that I did never masterbate, I am 20yrs old, I have used to always try and drink a bit until I felt good, but I didn't like drinking alcohol, but it does work, or you can try and visit ***REMOVED WEBSITE*** which is recommended by a doctor who has been studying about the neurotransmitter called Serotonin, which can be low in 4 out of 10 people worldwide, which is the cause for PREMATURE EJACULATION, it is highly recommended by the doctor, can be purchased for only $39.95 US until Feb.08.08, after that, it's like $69.95, but the choice is yours, or you can buy condoms which has a formula inside of it which can make you last up to 10 minutes to 30 minutes, I myself have tried these condoms, the only thing I didn't like was the numb feeling, good luck...

Hey sketch..I have the same severe premature ejaculation problem..has anything been effective?? please help me...my e mail is ***Edited by moderator...waiting for ur reply..take care buddy

Emails and addresses are not permitted on this board.

im actually only 16, yet i experience the exact same thing, ive been masturbating everyday since i was about 14 or so, ive stopped a lot now, i only do it like once or twice a week, and i get almost no enjoyment out of it at all, ive tried different things, and nothing seems to help. i dont know if its better to masturbate more or less everything says something else

I have a real problem with this information.

First, there is no background about this advertisement, and I've never heard of any chemical or medical suppliment as a cause or remedy for PE.

Now, you CAN train yourself to last longer. There is a wonderful VHS/DVD on this from Sinclair Intimacy Institute called "You Can Last Longer". It is a couple's therapy training course that you two do together or one person can do alone. It involves practice, but not drugs.

I've also heard of people attempting to numb themselves, but the creams and liquids also spread to their partner, so you can't confine it. I've not heard of this in condoms, but I suppose that might be an innovation.

i also am only 16, but our story is so much the same its crazy.. pleez respond back

The Life Extension Foundation has an article on premature ejaculation and serotonin deficiency. Stop blaming yourselves and read the article and follow their advice. Also the same or similar info can be found in the book, THe Edge Effect, by Dr. Eric Braverman, MD. But don't wait for your doctor or friends to provide this info as it is relatively new and mostly the domain of integrative medicine. Both L- Tryptophan or 5-HTP taken before exercise can raise seriously depleted serotnin.

Interesting that the website you provide cites ONLY its own articles. I am suspicious of any web site that also SELLS the product that it is promoting.

Can you provide a more direct link to the actual article on premature ejaculation and serotonin deficiency that you recommend we read? It was not apparent at first glance at this promotional website for suppliments.

hope u getbeter