Hi

I recently realised that i have frenelum breve (the bit of skin connecting my foreskin to my penis is too short), whilst it's not as bad as some of the pictures i have seen it has lead to the usually problems of foreskin not flatening out along the shaft when hard bit bunching up behind the head and usually rolling back over the head (on rare occasions when particularly hard it does the opposite and gets stuck behind the head glans).

I plan to see a doctor about it. In the meantime i tried out a condom to see if the breve affected it. Along with the breve i also seem to have quite a lot of foreskin, when i put the condom on eve the shaft of my penis that is further away from the head starting bunching up in the condom, so rather than being smooth it's bunched up and "ripple-y". Does anyone know if this kind of thing woudl be solved when the frenulum breve is corrected? If i have excess foreskin as well I'm not sure if it would completely flatten out even with freneloplasty as there seems to be too much.

Also i find myself often having fairly weak erections that easily go down if i don't keep myself aroused, do you think this could be due to the frenulum breve?

Thanks for any help.

I do think that you should consult with a doctor about this.

However, weak erections are typically due to a lack of excitement, or a lack of blood pressure in older men... but can be influenced by conditioning. That is, if erections become associated with pain, then as soon as you experience an erection, you'll tend to turn yourself off and loose the erection. It's an unfortunate form of operant conditioning that can be learned and unlearned.

But I urge you to discuss the entire situation with your doctor with a complete exam as well.

You don't say how old you are. If you had a low level of testosterone, that could cause weak erections, Also, get a prescription for Viagra or Cialis. and see if that helps.