I'm 17, i've been having sex since i was 14 and i've started to get really frustrated with myslf because no matter how long, how we do it or who i do it with, i can't orgasm. and regretfully, i fake it quite alot and with most of my ex's i have. it's driving me crazy :-( and no, it isnt because i masturbate too much because i really don't! ahhh :-(

Hi hon! OK! The first question I want to ask you is this - and speak truthfully OK - but not TOO graphic as I'm old!! ;-) What do you think an orgasm is about?

i am 19 nd i cant recal having any either
it is frustraitn i agree

It's not unusual for young women to not know what an orgasm feels like for several years into their sexual lives.

Some have such unrealistic expectations, having read in romance novels or porn about mind-blowing climaxes, that they overlook the simple physical sensations that are building during sexual arousal.

Though I am not a woman
, I have been told the book "Sex for One" by Betty Dodson is an outstanding guide to self-stimulation and learning how to orgasm. (I know, "orgasm" is a noun, but some are using it this way as a verb nowadays!)

In general, when you're experiencing sexual stimulation, a woman will feel a wetness in her vagina, her breathing becomes more regular and deeper, her skin may flush, the eyes dialate, and she may perspire. If the stimulation continues, she'll feel a fullness in the genitals, a warmth spread over or through them, and at the point of orgasm, muscle spasms that may not be limited to just to vaginal area.

You MAY be stopping too soon, as many people describe the intensity of sensation and feeling in the clitoris to be too intense for them... and so, they stop short of reaching that breakthrough point of orgasm. But the majority of women can and do feel what they can identify as a climax and then know afterwards that they've had one.

Again, I'm on the wrong side of the gender to advise you what it will feel like for you, so I urge you to go read the Dodson book or pick up "The Guide for Getting it On" from Goofy Foot Press and read up on it.

Good luck.

Hi girls! as Kirk mentioned, and my original post was trying to get at, is that WHAT IS and Orgasm? As far as you are aware of? Does it consist of female ejaculation? - If so only a smalle percentage of women have that knack!! Is it where you see images of women holding on to the head board and screaming out names? RARELY happens - ESPECIALLY when you have kids XD ! Or is a basal, animal overwhelming feeling that you LOVE!!!!! Because as Kirk explained, THAT is the classic explanation of an Orgasm! It is just like he said too - that it is the purest rawest natural feeling for a woman! It is pure completeness with nature and yourself! Some women experience just becoming aroused etc, and think that they aren't "doing it right" well if you become aroused, wet, enlarged vulva, eyes, lips etc. You ARE in Orgasm! NOW if you have NONE of that, then you will need to work on it and find the right place, most women are sexually aroused with clitoral stimulation, some are aroused with the mysterious G-Spot, others it can even be their ears!!!! The sexual zones for women are VERY different to mens!

The list for women is this : The Neck, Behind the Ear, Base of the back, Behind the Knee, Clitoris, Vagina/G-spot!

The list for men is this: The Ear lobe, the abdomen, From the inside of the ankle up to the top of the indside of the thigh, the skin between their penis and their anus!, The rim of the penis!

So what might work for some women, doesn't work for you, so figure out the points! I used to make my own sensual oils so I studied the points! Women want firm pressure, where as a man goes through the roof with gentle feather like stimulation!! NOTHING matches a deep lower back massage for a woman, also her hips and pelvis! A man will be your best friend for life, with finger tip sensation, on their stomachs, inside their ankle right up to their inner thigh, from the inside of their wrist right upto the inside of their armpit! Gentle as a feather! And when you take THAT time to ignite a man, I GUARANTEE you he WILL take the time to "ignite" you!! So good luck and ALWAYS practice safe sex OK? Good luck and health honey, and if you need anymore quesitons just ask away!