I am 30 years old and I have premature ejaculation bad. I sometimes ejaculate within 20 seconds of penetration. What can I do?

Contact a doctor, they'll be able to either prescribe you something to help... or direct you in some things to help.

Thats ridiculous! all they do is prescribe viagra and c**p that makes other people rich. Why cant the real issues be addressed. think about it - "premature ejaculation" is natures way of ensuring reproduction. Why is it considered an ailment when everyone has the problem. I'll tell you why - Because big business has figured out a way to make money off of it. They tell you that you are inadequate if you can't perform and that you need their product to keep up with everybody else. And then the tell our women that they deserve better. TURN YOUR F@#KING TV OFF FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

Yes, you can contact your family doctor about what you perceive as premature ejaculation. Be prepared to speak openly and frankly about what you experience and desire.

Some men find that masturbating prior to intercourse will slow their climax or delay reaching ejaculation.

Others find the wearing of a condom helpful to dull the sensations.

More frequent relations can be helpful also.

More frequent climaxes can reduce the build up of semen and sperm that is stored up, and so, reduces the "hair trigger" sense of urgency.

All these are possibilities. If you continue to have concerns after exploring these possibilties, you might consider the outstanding 45 minute program sold by Sinclair Intimacy Institute called "You CAN Last Longer".

It has a great explanation of a plan of treatment through exercises, both with a partner and without, to relearn how to delay ejaculation and allow for greater satisfaction.

It's a very well produced product. You might also find it available at your interlibrary loan, or via ebay or elsewhere on the internet.

Good luck.

I am 17 I first had sex at 14 I have the same problem masturbation within a couple of minutes and sex a few at most.The only thing that has helped is a drug or 2 that I can last for 20 mins minimum to an hour.thats the only thing that has helped and i cant really get it on a regular basis.

You are suffering from " Erectile Dysfunction".

See a doctor, but also check out some online sources of help. There are training exercises like the start-stop method, kegels and the squeeze technique. Have a look and you'll find them all described somewhere...