Hi i am a seventeen yr old male that began masturbating when i was eleven because it seemed very appropriate at the time lol. how ever as time went by i basically began doing it to much and relying on it in almost an addiction fashion. At this time I was thirteen and sexually active and did not suffer from any problems with my sexual performance. however when ur a turned on lil toad you probably can wack it up to five times a day. which will have done me some damage surely.. by the time i was fourteen Id began premature ejaculating in every sexual encounter id had unless under the influence of marijuana which regularly helped me block out sex. it is still a problem for me and ive tried cutting out masturbation entirely with out success but even decent periods of time without sex has only had minimal result in help helping my performance. Im not sure if this is the cause of my problem but i has stressed me so much that i am not the same happy person i once was and if anyone has experienced similiar things or can giv me advice then i would heed your word greatly. also im not sure if this has anything to do with it at all but since the same age i began masturbating excessively i began having light hair loss on the entire crown my head.

Hair loss on the crown of your head is a function of genetics and hormones.... NOT from masturbation.

(...unless you're pulling your own hair out, or your partner is pulling it out for you during intercourse.... har har har ;-) )

If you've trained yourself to come quickly, you can un-train yourself also.
There is a great little program called "You Can Last Longer" by the Sinclair Intimacy Institute on VHS or DVD. It's primarily designed for couples experiencing PE, but it could help a single also.

Good luck, and don't be so hard on yourself.