hello guys please Don't Tell Me There is no links between masturbation or ejaculation and acne,i said that acne is not caused by masturbation but masturbation make it worse and i experience this. i had acne but no more than 6 pimples ok but every time i masturbate it became 14 pimples or more than that, remember every time for more than 3 years, and just yesterday i had a clear skin and just few pimples "2 or 3" and today when i masturbate i get more than 15 pimples and oily skin and it take 5 or 6 days to get a healthy skin again, and there are some people said there is no link its crazy crazy crazy if there are no links why people always said in forums and networks that masturbation cause them acne if its not why they said that why. so for me i experience this for more than 3 years and the same thing happened every time i masturbate i need solution and please don"t say that there is no link between acne and ejaculation or masturbation ): please i need solutions please i spent more than 7000 dollars on acne products but no result ): i need solutions please ):

wheres ur acne exactly?

Bahi,

First off, DON'T PANIC...acne is not permanent, and always goes away. That said, be extremely careful: masturbation ABSOLUTELY causes bad acne. It triggers the testosterone levels to become higher than they would normally, which ends up erupting through your skin.

The only way to combat this is not masturbating. None of that, lower testosterone, no acne! 1-2-3. Hope this helps!!!! :)

I have exactly the same problem. What I have noticed from doing research is a lot of people saying "this is just a myth" or other things implying it isn't true. A small percentage of people suffer from this.
It is not true for everyone but I'm 100% certain that this is the case for me as I have done experiments where I have tried going periods with and without masturbating and find that my acne flairs up only hours after ejaculation.

NOT EVERYONE EXPERIENCES THIS.

If you are one of the unlucky few like myself who suffer from this. Any advice will be helpful. Please help!!

i got into a good masturbating plan, only doing it like once maybe twice a week but with at least 3 days apart and my skin cleared up so much it was so nice to look in the mirror and I actaully look handsome, but then I went out got super drunk, woke up with the worst hangover ever, the kind when you say your never drinking again, and anyway to pass time in bed recovering and masturbated 5 f*****g times the next day my face looked like a war zone. I was so upset with my self still am, but all I can do is start again but this time I won't be drinking milk or eating bread. Also I don't drink soda, only water, and also avoiding flour. Any way its been a week and 3 days since that outbreak and it's only just stopped I masturbated 3 days ago, but won't do it again for 3 weeks I'll update in a week my face is starting to look better, but I did get a tan this week so I think it's just tha