I`am 60 years old and started having several disorders, such as arthritis and severe scoliosis. I`m in pain an have seen many doctors but they couldn`t tell what is really wrong with me, so they have marked it as PPS. What if it is not PPS but some other illness? How to tell the difference between PPS and other illness? I have to say that I did the EMG.

Hi, how to tell the difference from PPS and other illness is pretty hard. According to my experience, a doctor can tell the difference between PPS and other illness by doing an EMG. PPS stands for muscle weakness and atrophy, fatigue, and a pain that gets worse if you try to live a normal life (to walk or stand normally). If your body take some rest, these symptoms will be relieved, but if they come back... You have to treat the problems as any other and the rest is all you need, really. There are also some types of exercise.