I have heard something that really worried me lately. My friend’s mother told us Diet Coca Cola is poison, and it is proven. I know they will not say this in store, which is why I am asking you here. Is it true diet coca-cola contains aspartame which is poison? I am so scared that I do not want to drink it any more.

That is not some lie, but I also think that Diet Coke is poison. I know it is addictive; some victims drink several liters a day and keep it on their nightstands. If Coke changes the formula to remove aspartame, the world will heal, I am sure. I had some researches, and I asked people who knows more about this topic, and I found the truth. Diet Coca Cola contain aspartame, which terrible affect our health. The poison in Diet Coke is aspartame I am sure. It is said aspartame is uniquely and inherently unstable and breaks down in the can. It decomposes into formaldehyde, methyl alcohol, formic acid, and other toxins. It is able to kill the unborn, raining tumors and seizures on the population, destroying children, and incapacitating workers. I can freely say you should avoid drinking this, if there is any chance because it cannot affect well for your health.

I read a posting about Diet Coke that wasn't completely true. What they stated about effects of Aspartame on the body wasn't completely true and Diet Coke isn't the only drink out there with Aspartame.

I know first hand the effects of aspartame. I was diagnosed with a tumor on my pituatary gland after I had been on a diet and was routinly using diet softdrinks. I noticed that after I started drinking diet soda I felt confused. This confusion was within 10 minutes after drinking a diet soda. Then my right breast started hurting and getting very tender. As a man, I was alarmed that my breast would hurt when I went up and down stairs. I kept up the diet but the pain in my breast got worse. I went to my doctor and some blood work showed my suspicion to be true I had a hormone imbalance. I had elevated prolactin levels. In fact, my prolactin levels were that of a women who just gave birth and was starting to lactate. Smoking marijuana can make this occur as well but I'm not a user. An MRI showed I had a tumor on my pituatary gland.

The hard(impossible) part is proving that the Aspartame caused it. My Endocronolgist and I talked at great length about the science behind Aspartame the dangers of it with someone with PDU and then he said something interesting to me. He said, "don't use that stuff." He said he gets so many complaints from diabetics he sees about the confusion that I was originally feeling when I started drinking diet sodas. He recommended something natural, like water. I wish water had the flavoring of Coke, it would be a lot more appetising.

My story is not that uncommon its just hard to prove that it is caused by the Aspartame. In my doctors opinion, Aspartame is such a foreign substance to the body that it causes a variety of issues (manifestations) in a variety of people that not one issue can be identified/linked to it.

Hope this helps,
Just don't drink any Diet drinks or that artificial sweetener that I saw at the Supermarket last week- YIKES, then you could be making perfectly good food and drink the source of confusion, tumors or who knows what else...

Tumor boy

I have a bad experience with Aspartame as well. About three months ago I decided try to cut down on sugar intake. This was a huge step b/c I ate candy and junk everyday and I loved Coca Cola. I got used to Diet Coke and bought only sugar free candy and mints. First of all, I got very discouraged b/c I didn't lose one pound by doing this. Then I started getting worried that I had diabetes b/c almost everything I would eat would make me feel like I did when I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes. I went to my doctor and she thought my symptoms of feeling tired and jittery sounded more like hypoglycemia. She ordered a 6 hour glucose tolerence test. My sugar levels were normal, so she had no explanation for all of my symptoms. I was also having nose bleeds, my menstral cycle was really screwed up and I would get dizzy alot. I started doing my own research b/c I realized that I started feeling like this when I cut out sugar - that's when I found out all of the horrible things that Aspartame can cause - I quit all things Aspartame about a week ago and am already feeling better.

What i say is when the former sports instructor mr. nassar
who said on the edition jan 4th 2002 he is the first one to say
that i am fat plus my parents will open their mouths at me that
is a cowardly silinced opend their mouth to me is completely wrong ...
what do you think about u guys shutting the former sports instructor
mr. nassar's biggest mouth once and fore alll ....