Hello My Name is Amber and I am 13 years old and I want help to lose weight. I am about 4ft 9 and about 7 stone and everyone says I am skinny but I think I'm not. I go to Karate twice a week and always does press ups, sit ups etc ... and I have a milk and egg allergy which makes it hard for me to have a good diet.. I normally drink coca cola because I cannot stand squash, orange juice (makes my throat ache) and water I only drink when I am exercising. please help me %-) 

you are at a very good weight for your height and age. If you do want to lose weight, you have to make sacrifices by drinking more water and less coca cola. Taking karate two times a week is not enough, trust me I took it since i was 6 and I put on weight since I ate more than I exercised. Take a jog around your block for at least 30 minutes after school every day. Try apple juice and eat other veggies like cucumber and carrots with lemon and salt for flavor as snacks. Also, avoid junk food, greasy foods/fast foods. 

Thanks I don't have a lot of coca cola, I drink flavoured water instead of apple juice because it's quite acidy and it effects my eczema, also every time I swing my leg my hip clicks and aches could it be because I am not getting enough calcium and it is eating my bones away ? :) (and there is only two sessions a week for karate)

Drinking green tea has many benefits to overall health and weight loss.