I drink it. A lot of it. Everyone says it's awful how much I consume. On one hand I know it's bad for me, on the other I have little choice.

I don't drink milk, hate the taste of water, fruit juice has too much sugar, and Crystal Light gets old really fast.

So, what else is there?! And look at the calories in regular pop!

The flavored waters are pretty good, I personally like Propel by Gatorade. I also drink Gatorade sometimes as well.

Orange Juice, is another idea.

Does Gatorade have a bunch of calories?

And I'm allergic to citrus fruit. My lips puff up and I look like Michael Jordan.

I'm high maintenance.

Does Gatorade have a bunch of calories?

I'm high maintenance.

G-ade has about 50 calories per 8 oz serving.

Oh! That's not too bad... not as good as 0 but worth a try I guess. How's it taste, is the thing...

They have a lot of different flavors, I like fruit punch myself.

Hmm...how about mixing the Gatorade with water, to cut down on the sweetness if you're not a big fan of sugar. Gatorade would certainly 'kill' the 'taste' of the water. :D

I happen to love water... and Gatorade... and lemonade... iced tea (the unsweetened kind)... juices. I don't drink very much pop (soda), but the occasional Coca Cola tastes good. I never much cared for diet drinks. They taste fake to me.