Hello Everyone... Please clarify my queries regarding diet, when we are in diet, is it necessary to avoid sodas. Soda doesn't contain any sugar and it tasty too drink, by taking sodas we can send more liquid into our body. How it works badly to our health? Any one of you has with answers please welcome.

Sodas DO contain sugar. Pepsi, fanta, root beer, dr pepper, coke all that stuff is soda. They are HIGH in sugar and are unhealthy if drunk every day as your body overloads in sugar which changes to fat in your body. Sugar also rots teeth. BUT diet drinks ARE NOT any better. They contain a sweetener called Aspartame (aka sweet poison) which has a LOT of damaging side effects which you can google.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Healthiest drink is, as always, water. Fizzy water or tap water doesn't make a difference.

Hello Allysan.... Actually I am in diet; my doctor suggested me number of items which I should avoid to reach my weight loss goals, in that list one of the items is soda. I am not taking soda, but I would like to know the reason behind of this avoidance. By your post my all queries are vanished regarding sodas, really it's worthy. Thank you.

I just said above in my last reply. Sodas are unhealthy because they contain high amounts of sugar regardless of the type of soda. Sugar helps you gain weight, not lose it. Thats why your doctor said to avoid sodas. You're welcome.