I saw Mister Marshall Rea very briefly. He came into my Er room to ask why I had visited the Emergency department and never returned!! I feel this was thoughtless and shameful. I had a chest xray and was told by a nurse I could leave. I never heard my results or even saw Mr Rea. He tried to presribe a medication I was allergic to and when I brought this to his attention I was told if his wasnt good I could just go find something that didnt need a prescription. I am saddened by our healthcare system and know that with young physicians like this there will certaintly be no change.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I recently went to the ER for passing out and being completely unresponsive in my own home. The er doctor told me nothing was wrong after the EMT told my fiance I most like had a seizure. Obviously something happened. Cat scan came up negative. I went to my primary doctor, got labs done and she said nothing is wrong with me. I am more than healthy. Sometimes things happen just to give you a test. You never know what may come your way. Best of luck to you!