My 20 yr. old daughter has had a severe breathing problem when her throat nearly closes completely. She has only had this happen one other time. She is also experience pain in her right quadrant of her chest when inhaling deeply. Is this asthma?

i have the same symtoms and i have headache

i have difficulty of breathing and i am experiencing back pain and chest pain... i dont know what i'm going to do...

Hello there,

Well, since your daughter is so young I think it would be best to take her to the doctor to check asthma and allergies. My whole life I am suffering from different kinds of allergies and this can be very tricky, and most of the time symptoms resemble asthma symptoms. If you have noticed that trouble with breathing is appearing in some pattern than you will probably help your doctor to easier determine what is wrong with your daughter.

Anyhow, she will have to do certain tests and after that you will be a little bit closer to the solution of her problem. I hope that you will resolve her problem fast and that she will be fine.