Hi! About 5 years I feel arm pain. About week I have extreme arm pain. Pain is caused by bad cervical discs. Doctor prescribed me Celebrex, but it doesn’t help at all. I can’t describe my pain. Is there some other solution for bad cervical discs?

Hi! I had same problem as you. At the end I had surgery, and that was such relief. You should try all conservative options before surgery, every surgery have some risk. If Celebrex, do not help with the pain, then other conservative treatments may be tried, such as physical therapy, traction, bracing, gentle chiropractic or osteopathic manipulation, and activity modification. Stronger pain medications and injections may also be tried if the pain from a herniated disc is severe. Muscle relaxants or certain anti-depressants may help reduce any nerve-type pain (neuropathic pain) and help restore normal sleep patterns. If the arm pain does not get better with conservative treatments, or if the patient has severe pain and disability, then surgery can usually provide quick and reliable relief of the pain.

I have the same problem and about to have a surgery. I would like to know what option did you have on your surgery such as fusion or remove and replacce the disc.

Thank you for your time and sharing the information

Please contact me via my email: _[removed]_