I stopped taking the pill on 8/12 and my last period was 8/8. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 8/13. I did notice some brownish mucus as I wiped a few days later and now I have a yeast infection. I've also been nauseous, dizzy, my breasts are tender and my stomach feels very tight. I took a home pregnancy test and it came up negative. . . could I still be pregnant? Is it too early to find out?

It would be too early for a HPT ot pick up a pregnancy. You need to wait until your next period is missed. Usually, depending on how long you have been on BC, it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 mnths to beome pregnant or a year. Best of luck to you both.

PREGNANCY does not happen in "ONE DAY", it takes almost a few weeks for the whole process to move forward..

First you have to ovulate, then you have to actually fertilize an egg during the timeframe which it will live(about 48 hours)..

IF YOU DO even fertilize an egg, it takes up to 14 days for implantation to even occur!

You cannot even take a pregnancy test before implantation, because MEDICALLY you are not pregnant at coneption, you are pregnant at implantation.

YOU are OFF the pill, so you are at high risk of pregnancy, and you need to be aware of this!

so i stopped taking the pill. me and my boyfriend had sex several times during this. im late for my period but i really dont know how long it would take for me to have a normal period again so i dont know if im late or my body is just not back to normal yet. i took a home test and it came back negative but i dont know if im taking it t early or not. should i have already had a period by now i havent been on the pill for almost a month now

take pregnancy test early in the morning when you woke up !!

i used to take pills for more than two years..will i get pregnant if ever i stop using it for a week after my menstruation?pls help..i'm in doubt