Hi. I’m 22 and I’m athletic. I practice swimming for almost all my life.
Just the other day, when I came back from pool swimming I have noticed a very small rush on my hand wrists and on my knees.
I didn’t know what that is, but I thought it was some skin reaction on filthy pool water or something similar.
Two days later this rush spread all over my body and became very itchy. My parents were terrified.
I went to some allergy testing in school ambulance and doctor determined that I’m allergic on chocolate and all products made of cacao. I was very surprised because I ate a lot of chocolate earlier, but he said that I can develop allergy any time in my life.
He also said that best thing to do is to wait to this hives disappear by it self, but I can wait that long.
Is there any way for me to speedup this healing process?

I remember getting hives after being stung by an insect bite, and I couldn't sleep without for several nights.
I don’t know who is the doctor that examined you but for the first time I heard that someone waits for his allergy disappear by it self.
The best treatment for hives is to find and remove the cause, but in all other cases, everybody knows that antihistamine drugs in generally are the best cure for hives.
An antihistamine won't cure the hives, but it will reduce their number and relieve itching.
Benadryl, one of the most commonly used drugs for hives, has recently become available without prescription.
Even when you start using this medication, the itching wont stop immediately so I suggest you to take a cool bath to relieve itching and even putting ice cubes on worst spots.