I am a 10 year old girl with horrible itchy red hives all over my body and when I think they are gone one day the next day I have them all over my body that I can not find any place on my whole body that is not filled with hives.

oh you poor dear. i know how you feel. i have a 10 year old daughter and she's not the one suffering the hives right now (Thank God) but it's me. i have this on and off hives and it really is depressing coz i feel like hundreds of ants running all over my body. and sometimes i can't bare to touch mg skin that's full of this bumps (ewwww) i get so much dependent on claritin, any loratidine, benadryl antihistamine; every single day. coz if not, i don't think i can bear making it through the day with these horrible spots. so these medications i'm taking in really helps.

For Hives: Apply Zinc Cream to infected areas for comfort> you can also take Benedryl too.