Hi, I am allergic to dust. My nose id blocked, I can’t breath or talk properly, I have eczema on legs, sometimes I have areas under eyes so swollen that my eyes become closed. I am taking Claritin, but my symptoms are not completely healed. Which antihistamine drug is the best?

Hi, I have allergy to grass and I have taken Allergisan, at first. Later, my therapy was changed to Aerius tablets and Phenergan cream for eczema. I find Aerius better, because I’m not sleepy and have more concentration for doing things. Anyway, my nose wasn’t congested anymore and I was not swollen. But, eczema is still bothering me. The best antihistamines are those uneffecting nervous system, without sedation. This sleepy effect can only be helpful if you suffer itchy eczema and need to get asleep over night. I am now using Evening primrose cream to treat eczema, and a friend of mine suggested to take Linola cream, with linoleic acid, which can influence eczema to disappear.