Hello. I'm 26 year old male and I'm pretty desperate right now because I'm covered with these small itchy red welts. I woke up this morning and I when I looked my self in a mirror and I almost my whole body was covered with it.
I don’t know anything about hives but I do know that hives can be caused by certain types of food.
The thing that surprises me is that I didn’t eat anything unusual the day before. IS there anything I can do about this? I didn’t contact any doctor over this. Will I be fine? How should I find out what triggered my hives!

Hives are a sign that the whole body is experiencing a hypersensitivity reaction.
You are right, many substances can trigger hives and food is cause in most of the causes. Different types of food can be trigger such as shellfish, fish, nuts, eggs, and milk.
The thing you probably don’t know is that many other things can be trigger such as medications, pollen, insect bites and animal dander, especially cats.
They will resolve by them self, in most causes, but use of antihistamine drugs is recommended. The thing is that you’ll never know your triggers until you contact your GP and let him do some allergy test on you.